For media inquiries, please contact CCST Deputy Director Amber Mace, PhD:
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: (916) 492-0996
- Class of 2019 Recruitment Press Release
- FAQ about the CCST Science & Technology Policy Fellowship
- List and bios of current and former CCST Science Fellows
- CCST Awards Grants to Nine States to Explore Potential for State Policy Fellowships
- CCST 2016 Annual Report
- CCST Science Fellows Website
- CCST Science Fellows on Facebook
- CCST Science Fellows on Twitter
- CCST Science Fellows on LinkedIn
- CCST Science Fellows on YouTube
The California Council on Science and Technology is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization established via the California State Legislature in 1988. CCST engages leading experts in science and technology to advise state policymakers ― ensuring that California policy is strengthened and informed by scientific knowledge, research, and innovation. Find CCST on Facebook at facebook.com/ccstorg, on Twitter @CCSTorg, and on LinkedIn. Discover how CCST makes California’s policies stronger with science at www.ccst.us.
About the Fellowship:
The CCST Science & Technology Policy Fellowship trains scientific thinkers to be policy-savvy, while helping equip California’s lawmakers with science-savvy staff. The program was established in 2009 with funds from the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation and other generous friends, and continues to rely on philanthropic foundations and individuals for support. Follow updates from the CCST Science Fellows on Facebook at facebook.com/ccstfellows and on Twitter @CCSTFellows. Find out how CCST Science Fellows make a difference in California’s policy arena at fellows.ccst.us.